Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Olaf Tufte competed in ROWING
Did you know?
- There are 14 rowing events, all held over a 2000m course at Eton Dorney.
- They vary from those between solo rowers up to those featuring crews of eights.
- Some races involve sculling (rowing with an oar in each hand) while others are for sweep rowers (using just one oar).
- All events begin with heats and there is a repechage round for boats that do not qualify automatically.
- Rowing has produced at least one gold for Team GB in each of the last seven Olympics.
|3 Aug||Men's Single Sculls Final, Final B||3||7:18.15|
|1 Aug||Men's Single Sculls Semi-finals, Semi-final A/B 1||6||7:35.31|
|31 Jul||Men's Single Sculls Quarter-finals, Quarter-final 4||3||6:55.36|
|28 Jul||Men's Single Sculls Heats, Heat 4||2||7:00.90|
More Athletes in Rowing
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB