Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Yariulvis Cobas competed in ROWING
Did you know?
- There are 14 rowing events, all held over a 2000m course at Eton Dorney.
- They vary from those between solo rowers up to those featuring crews of eights.
- Some races involve sculling (rowing with an oar in each hand) while others are for sweep rowers (using just one oar).
- All events begin with heats and there is a repechage round for boats that do not qualify automatically.
- Rowing has produced at least one gold for Team GB in each of the last seven Olympics.
|4 Aug||Women's Single Sculls Final, Final C||3||8:14.59|
|2 Aug||Women's Single Sculls Semi-finals, Semi-final C/D 2||2||7:54.22|
|31 Jul||Women's Single Sculls Quarter-finals, Quarter-final 2||5||7:56.89|
|28 Jul||Women's Single Sculls Heats, Heat 2||4||7:48.58|
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB