Team GB 'could win 79 medals in Rio'
Team GB can win 79 medals at Rio 2016 and be the first nation to increase its medal count after being hosts, says UK Sport.
Rio 2016 rowing grandstand scrapped
Rio 2016 organisers scrap plans for a 4,000-seater stand at the rowing venue as part of a £353m cost-cutting measure.
Video & Audio
- Watch 'Our hands are better than our botto…
- Watch Pacific rowers set world records
- Watch British rowers complete ocean odyssey
- Watch Rowing club to improve disabled faci…
- Watch Foad may reconsider retirement plan
- Watch GB rowers do Strictly routine
- Watch Countdown to mums' epic Atlantic row
- Listen Cassells 'ecstatic' after world gold
- Watch Coleraine rowers target podium places
- Watch Watkins still has 'the bug' for rowing
- Watch Rower Campbell aiming for fourth Oly…
- Listen Campbell happy with Lucerne bronze
- Watch Glover on sharing the pain of rowing
- Watch Smith eyes Rio place despite illness
- Watch Coleraine duo celebrate European gold
- Watch Grainger felt like 'new girl at scho…
- Watch Rowers attacked by jumping fish
- Watch Oxford men cruise to boat race win
- Great Britain's team for Rio 2016
- Surgery ends Foad's Olympic bid
- Students in youngest rowing record bid
- Atlantic veterans 'hit by sea sickness'
- GB's Thornley targets Olympic gold
- 'Oldest' rowers start Atlantic race
- Injured veterans start Atlantic bid
- Sbihi breaks Pinsent indoor record
- Thornley going to Rio - Redgrave
- I had to Google rowing - Glover