Stanning in strong GB world squad
Heather Stanning will have a chance to win her first World Championship gold medal after being named in the GB rowing squad.
'It's not fair, it's not how life should be'
Olympic champion Katherine Grainger discusses her enduring friendship with fellow rower Sarah Winckless, who has Huntington's disease.
Video & Audio
- Watch Tanner explains Campbell's GB omission
- Watch Campbell 'devastated' by GB squad om…
- Watch Copeland happy out of the spotlight
- Listen Pacific rowers 'saved just in time'
- Watch Watkins visits the next generation
- Watch GB rower Copeland 'focused on Rio'
- Watch Coxes - The Boat Race 'goalkeepers'
- Watch Day in the life of a Boat Race rower
- Watch Rowbotham on retirement struggle
- Watch Freak waves end Atlantic rowing bid
- Watch Remembering those we have lost
- Watch Heather Stanning on life in the army
- Watch Pressure to switch boats - Campbell
- Watch Grainger seeks triathlon secret
- Watch Oxford power to 2013 Boat Race win
- Watch Cox hails Oxford's 'devastating rhyt…
- Watch The Boat Race 2013
- Watch Pinsent to make debut as umpire
- Watch Boat race crazy golf challenge
- Watch GB rowers train with Royal Marines
- GB rowers win four World Cup golds
- Copeland leads way on good day for GB
- Campbell fails to reach semi-finals
- Glover wants unbeaten run to Rio 2016
- Break helped fuel Copeland ambition
- Men's four take Henley victory
- Glover & Stanning win World Cup gold
- Glover & Stanning lead strong GB team
- Stanning returns for World Cup
- Glover unsure on World pairs partner
Around the Web
- External link: Lawrie fourth in the world at Youth Olympic Games
- External link: GB Rowing Team Sculling Festival showcases young talent
- External link: Athlete in the Spotlight: Jack Beaumont
World Rowing Championships, 24-31 August
Find a list of the full Great Britain team who will be without Frances Houghton due to illness