Springbok lock Eben Etzebeth to miss Wales game with concussion
|Under Armour Series: Wales v South Africa|
|Venue: Principality Stadium Date: Saturday, 26 November Kick-off: 17:30 GMT|
|Coverage: Live on BBC Two & S4C, BBC Radio Wales, BBC Radio Cymru & BBC Sport website and BBC Sport app, plus live text commentary|
South Africa will be without second row Eben Etzebeth against Wales in Cardiff on Saturday.
Etzebeth has not recovered from concussion suffered in the 37-21 loss against England on 12 November and will return to South Africa.
He missed the 20-18 defeat by Italy in Florence on Saturday.
"We won't call up a replacement because we currently have sufficient cover in that position," explained Springbok coach Allister Coetzee.
South Africa have locks Pieter-Steph du Toit, Lood de Jager and Franco Mostert in their squad, with Coetzee adding: "There are also some utility forwards who can provide extra cover if needed."
Wales skills coach, Neil Jenkins, said the loss of Etzebeth would be a blow to the South Africans, but there was plenty of quality within the visitors' squad to make up for his absence.
"Without doubt (it's a big blow)," said Jenkins.
"He's a fantastic player and a world-class second-row, so playing without him last week would have been a big blow to them (in the defeat) against Italy, and certainly this week as well.
"But they do have quality in that position, they do have strength in depth so whoever plays, they're going to be strong."
Wales are attempting to win three autumn internationals for the first time since 2002 after narrow wins over Argentina and Japan.
However, the nature of those wins and the 32-8 hammering by Australia have drawn criticism in Wales.
South Africa's loss in Florence was their first ever against Italy and led to Coetzee and captain Adriaan Strauss issuing an apology and SA Rugby president Mark Alexander announcing a review of the Springboks.
Wales have beaten South Africa only twice in 31 matches stretching back to 1906.