Mills & Clark claim World Cup gold
British sailors Hannah Mills and Saskia Clark claim gold in the 470 Women's race at the World Cup regatta in Hyeres.
Murphy qualifies for Rio 2016 Olympics
Irish sailor Annalise Murphy will represent Ireland in the Women's single-handed event at the Rio Olympic Games in August.
Video & Audio
- Watch Friend: 'Sarah was incredible'
- Watch Sailors Seaton and McGovern win gold
- Watch Safety warnings after yacht race death
- Watch Exclusive look at Ben Ainslie's new…
- Watch Rio-bound Shaw wins World Cup gold
- Watch Goz and Ross take on sailing
- Watch America's Cup boat crashes into umpi…
- Watch Thomson reveals Vendee Globe boat
- Watch The water, wind & world champion!
- Watch Could these GB sailors win Rio gold?
- Watch Mum and daughter in Clipper challenge
- Watch Why is the Clipper race so special?
- Watch Mayor fires cannon to launch regatta
- Watch Sailor Espey concerned by funding cut
- Watch America's Cup crowds amaze Ainslie
- Watch Ainslie starts GB's America's Cup bid
- Watch Bewl Water Sailing Club's last day
- Watch Hanging on to Sir Ben Ainslie's yacht
- Watch Bay hosts extreme sailing race
- Rio 2016 Young wins Radial gold at Worlds
- Disability Sport GB Paralympic team for Rio - who's in?
- GB pair claim European 49er bronze
- Clipper Race sailor buried at sea
- Scott wins Finn silver in Palma
- British woman dies in Clipper Race
- Race funds to boost disabled sailing
- Rio 2016 Ill Willis out of GB team for Rio
- Disability Sport GB finalise Para-sailing team for Rio
- Disability Sport Rio waters 'not as bad as reported'
Around the Web
- External link: Itchenor Sailing Club to host the 2016 Mirror Class National Championship
- External link: Just over a month to go until the Sailing World Cup, Weymouth & Portland
- External link: RYA Member Reward Partners, Bishop Skinner Marine, launch new online holiday Travel Insurance quote and buy facility
Schedule & results
World Cup and World Championships results
America's Cup World Series
Sir Ben Ainslie's British boat has a frustrating day in the third leg of the America's Cup World Series in Bermuda.
H2O Show - Sailing Life
Rio 2016 & London 2012
Sailor Pavlos Kontides says he will take medication to avoid being infected by the water pollution at the Rio Olympics.