BBC Sport - World Snooker 2016: Mark Selby wins shot of the tournament
Selby's great escape is your best shot
- From the section Snooker
Mark Selby's brilliant escape against Marco Fu wins your vote as the best shot of the 2016 World Snooker Championship.
Voting is now closed.
We asked you to vote for your shot of the tournament and these are the results:
1) 21% - Mark Selby v Marco Fu (Shot H) - escape shot to hit the yellow and then snooker his opponent
2) 20% - Alan McManus v Ding Junhui (Shot J) - trick shot on the black to finish on a break of 136
3) 18% - Ronnie O'Sullivan v Barry Hawkins (Shot E) - 3 ball plant to pocket the red, using the black also.
4) 10% - Marco Fu (Shot I)
5) 8% - Ding Junhui (Shot G)
6) 7% - Neil Robertson (Shot C)
7) 7% - Alan McManus (Shot F)
8) 7% - Judd Trump (Shot A)
9) 2% - Mark Williams (Shot B)
10) 1% Shaun Murphy (Shot D)