GB's Drinkhall and Pitchford go to Rio
Liam Pitchford and Paul Drinkhall are selected to represent Great Britain in table tennis at Rio 2016.
English duo lose in Olympic qualifiers
Liam Pitchford and Paul Drinkhall will have to rely on their world rankings to reach Rio 2016 after losing in European qualifying.
Video & Audio
- Listen Belfast boy wins junior table tennis…
- Watch Fatherhood helping Drinkhall's Rio bid
- Watch The ping pong prodigy
- Watch Baku ready for first European Games
- Watch Africa's best table tennis player
- Watch 'I'm a better person because I play…
- Watch Amazing rally 'point of the century'
- Watch Belfast table tennis club is a smash…
- Watch Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch Identical twins win table tennis bro…
- Watch C'wealth Games: Are you ready?
- Watch Sharath Kamal – Lunch of a champion
- Watch The table tennis star with no arms
- Watch Table tennis adventures of Tin-Tin
- Watch Remembering those we have lost
- Watch Bayley 'fitter & stronger than e…
- Paralympian Tapper reaches Olympics
- Drinkhall and Pitchford retain title
- Disability Sport Bayley targeting gold medal in Rio
- England lose Worlds semi-final to Japan
- England in World Team semi-finals
- England reach last eight at Worlds
- England qualify for last 16 at Worlds
- England shock Germany at Worlds
- England face Germany in Team Worlds
- The 93-year-old Olympic hopeful