Jones targets maiden Grand Prix gold
Olympic taekwondo champion Jade Jones aims to end her quest for World Grand Prix gold in Manchester this weekend.
Jones wants to be taekwondo 'legend'
Jade Jones says she wants to add to her Olympic gold medal as she aims for success in the World Taekwondo Grand Prix.
Video & Audio
- Jones claims silver for Britain
- Sansum claims bronze for Britain
- GB's Cho wins medal at World Grand Prix
- GB's Stones wins Youth Olympic bronze
- Edinburgh to host taekwondo event
- Jones loses in quarter-final in China
- Cook takes World Grand Prix gold
- Walkden and Cho win bronze in China
- Walkden targets Grand Prix gold
- Swiss Open golds for Jones and Cho