Great Britain's team for Rio 2016
Who has qualified for Great Britain and Northern Ireland at the 2016 Olympic Games and which sports have yet to pick their athletes?
Muhammad or Sansum a 'tough decision'
GB Taekwondo selectors face a "tough decision" to choose between Damon Sansum and Lutalo Muhammad for the 2016 Olympics.
Video & Audio
- Watch Jade Jones v. Christian Malcolm
- Watch From chemical engineer to Rio 2016?
- Watch Taekwondo parents kick it up a notch
- Watch 'Unbelievable' world gold delights W…
- Watch GB stars target Euro Games glory
- Watch Takeaways to taekwondo for Farthing
- Watch Taekwondo's Cho on overcoming bullying
- Watch Cook targets world title redemption
- Watch Fighters train in altitude tents
- Watch Young fighters 'Battle for Brazil'
- Olympic slip would 'devastate' Jones
- Briton Jones wins Grand Final bronze
- Muhammad claims Olympic place for GB
- Germany Fixtures off after Paris attacks
- Muhammad takes grand prix silver
- Jones wins World Grand Prix gold
- Cho vows to make Olympics after loss
- Muhammad unhappy at Olympic rules
- Grand Prix gold 'crucial' - Walkden
- GB's Jones wins Samsun Grand Prix leg