Smith pulls out of worlds with virus
Commonwealth champion Zoe Smith withdraws from the weightlifting world championships in Kazakhstan because of a virus.
Weightlifter Jokarzadeh targets Rio
Weightlifter Darius Jokarzadeh says playing American football will not stop him going for gold at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Video & Audio
- Watch South Korea's female bodybuilders
- Watch Beauty queen becomes weightlifter
- Watch C'wealth Games: Are you ready?
- Watch Breeze changed my life - Williams
- Watch Wales weightlifter to take on coach
- Watch Cardiff CrossFit takes on the world
- Watch Meet Britain's strongest schoolgirl
- Watch Smyth and Carfray lift Games standard
- Watch Kirkbride powers through Games trials
- Watch Smith almost quit weightlifting
- Watch Scots weightlifters battle it out in…
- Watch Godley eyes long-term Rio challenge
- Watch Young Glaswegians train as Gladiators
- English pair win powerlifting medals
- Nigerian weightlifter stripped of gold
- Weightlifter attack on Welsh athlete
- Lifter Jokarzadeh faces tough choice
- Watson ecstatic with bronze medal
- Kiribati claims historic medal
- Scottish lifter Kirkbride stumbles
- Gold medallist fails drugs test
- Tiler, 15, misses out on bronze
- Retiring Breeze has 'no regrets'