Wrestling federation warned by IOC
Wrestling's international federation is warned for breaching rules ahead of the vote to be included in the 2020 Olympics.
Stadnik 'affected by lack of funding'
British Wrestling bemoans its lack of financial support after Yana Stadnik loses her second bout at the World Championships.
Video & Audio
- Wrestling reinstated to Olympics
- Sports await Olympics 2020 decision
- Three sports fight for Olympic place
- GB boxers in Olympic funding rise
- Three sports considered for 2020
- Basketball wins funding reprieve
- Sports await 2020 Olympic decision
- GB wrestlers could be forced abroad
- Wrestling great McManus dies at 93
- Stadnik wins Euro wrestling silver