Pronunciation /æ/ /e/ /ei/ 三个发音类似的元音
In this programme, we are going to explore three vowels: /æ/,/e/,/ei/.
You might wonder if this is going to be a boring pronunciation lesson. But actually, you are in for a treat! We will teach you how to learn pronunciation in a fun way by using lots of tongue twisters.
Take a look at these sentences:
- The fat cat had an uncanny way of catching rats.
- Sam ran after the tram to escape the traffic jam.
- Never trust a layman to buy you a computer, or you will end up with a lemon.
- Don't wait there in wet clothes, and don't sell sails when it’s raining.
- The rain in Wales in April and May makes people stay away!
Can you say them quickly with the correct pronunciation?
If you have a question you'd like us to answer, you can write to us @BBC英伦网英语教学 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.