What are the rules for commenting and uploading?
We’d love you to post comments about our content and upload your creations. But please don’t do anything horrible, rude or illegal. It just isn’t nice.
More specifically, don’t post or upload anything that:
- Was made by someone else, or that copies someone else’s creation
- Isn’t in English (unless we’ve asked you to comment in another language)
- Is illegal or defamatory (damaging to someone else’s reputation)
- Is inappropriate (offensive, off-topic or spam)
- Contains personal details
- Contains spam (unless you’re commenting on a story about reconstituted meat)
- Breaks our election and referendum rules.
- Doesn’t comply with these terms
- Puts children at risk
- Infringes anyone’s rights (that includes privacy rights)
- You’ve made as part of your job or for your business
- Promotes a business
- Identifies someone (unless you have their consent or, if they’re under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian).