Governance and regulation
- Charter and AgreementThe Royal Charter is the constitutional basis for the BBC
- Mission, values and public purposesOur mission and public purposes are the foundation for everything that we do
- Licence fee and fundingFind out how we are funded - and how that money is spent
- RegulationWe are regulated by Ofcom. It issues an operational framework and sets a licence which contains the regulatory conditions we are required to meet.
- Audit arrangementsThe Comptroller and Auditor General, supported by the National Audit Office, is our external auditor
- BBC/S4C strategic agreementHow we will work with S4C to deliver services for the benefit of Welsh-speaking audiences
- ComplaintsHow to complain to the BBC and how we handle complaints