Exams: how to deal with exam stress
When you are feeling the stress, get talking.
- Remind yourself that a certain amount of stress is motivation. Use the emotion to improve your performance
- Talk to friends. They’re there to help. Talking to them will help you realise you’re not alone and they’ll give you support.
- Talk to your teachers or parents. They will have a different perspective to you. They can help you problem solve and find practical solutions.
- Take regular breaks
- Revise with friends. This can be great as you keep up your social life and you don’t feel isolated and alone.
- Practice mindfulness and concentrate on your breathing. To find out more about mindfulness click on the link below.