This frittata recipe is super flexible. You can use just about anything that's leftover in the fridge.
Each serving provides 337 kcal, 21g protein, 15g carbohydrates (of which 5g sugars), 21g fat (of which 7g saturates), 4.5g fibre and 1g salt.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100g/3½oz cooked sweet potato, cut into small chunks
- 175g/6oz (around 3) cooked new potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 100g/3½oz (¼ head) broccoli, stem sliced and remainder cut into small florets
- ½ red pepper, seeds removed, cut into small chunks
- 1 leek, cut into chunks
- handful (50g/1¾oz) frozen peas
- 1 red or green chilli, finely chopped (deseed first if you like)
- 100g/3½oz feta, roughly broken
- 6 large free-range eggs
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- green salad leaves, to serve