- 1 courgette, sliced lengthways
- ½ red pepper, cut into strips
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 200g/7oz couscous, cooked according to packet instructions
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- small handful fresh mixed herbs such as parsley, mint, basil and coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp black olives, stones removed
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Rub the courgette and red pepper slices with olive oil. Heat a griddle pan and griddle the courgette and pepper pieces for 2-3 minutes, turning frequently, until softened and lightly charred all over. Remove from the heat and chop up into small pieces.
Place the couscous into a large bowl. Add the courgette and pepper pieces and all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
To serve, place into a serving dish.