Baked potato gnocchi, cavolo nero and pumpkin
Earthy flavours get a luxurious treatment in this delightful gnocchi recipe.
Equipment and preparation: You will need a mouli and a foam gun and pellets.
- 1.25kg/2lb 12oz baking potatoes (such as Catriona or Spunta)
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 2 leaves cavolo nero, stalks removed, cut into 10cm/4in pieces
- 400g/14oz pumkpin (such as Delica), peeled, seeds removed, cut into 1cm/½in dice
- 1 free-range egg, beaten
- 100-150g/3½-5½oz plain flour
- 530ml/18fl oz double cream
- 75g/2½oz butter
- small bunch fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice only