Miso aubergine with noodles
Miso is a brilliant ingredient made from soya beans, full of flavour and protein and a good addition to Japanese-influenced foods.
Each serving provides 491 kcal, 18.5g protein, 67g carbohydrates (of which 12.5g sugars), 13g fat (of which 2g saturates), 13g fibre and 2.7g salt.
- 150g/5½oz rice noodles
- 150g/5½oz mangetout
- 3 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 lime, juice only
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 large aubergine, halved lengthways, flesh scored in a criss-cross pattern not piercing the skin
- 2 tbsp white miso
- 5cm/2in fresh root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 tsp runny honey (or vegan alternative)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper