Pork, lemongrass and chilli stir-fry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 150g/5½oz pork tenderloin, cut into strips, seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 green bird's-eye chilli, finely chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, finely sliced
- ¼ savoy cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp red wine
- 100ml/3½fl oz hot chicken stock
- 100g/3½oz rice noodles
- 1 lime, quartered, to garnish
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the seasoned pork and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add the garlic, chilli, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaf and stir fry for one minute. Add the cabbage and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
Add the soy sauce, red wine and chicken stock, bring to the boil and boil until slightly reduced.
Add the noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the noodles are softened and the pork is completely cooked through.
To serve, transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with the lime wedges.