Gluten-free pancakes with blueberries and yoghurt
This delicious gluten-free pancake recipe combine coconut, lemon and blueberry for a lipsmacking dessert that is low in added sugar.
This meal provides 406 kcal, 13.5g protein, 40g carbohydrate (of which 18g sugars), 21g fat (of which 14g saturates), 7g fibre and 1.1g salt per portion.
- 4 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 4 free-range eggs, at room temperature
- 4 tbsp warm (boiled) water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 unwaxed lemon, juice and zest
- pinch salt
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda