BBC InternationalWorking with broadcasters around the world for over 30 years, BBC International has established an unrivalled reputation for excellence.
- Production facilities and transmission servicesBBC International can arrange international distribution of programmes and access to BBC News material.
- Sport and News EventsBBC International is on site at major sport and news events in the UK.
- News Stories and Royal events BBC International can arrange on site facilities and access to BBC News footage.
- UK Regional Broadcast Facilities BBC International provides access to BBC studios around the UK.
With a history spanning over 75 years the BBC has always enjoyed co-operation with a wide circle of broadcasters around the world. The European Broadcasting Union was founded in Britain in 1950; and the BBC’s coverage of Queen Elizabeth ll's coronation in 1953 was one of the first major live international television relays.
Today, BBC International not only maintains that tradition by co-ordinating the BBC’s relays of UK sports events and news and special events around the world but also offers expert one stop shop advice to anyone with technical and production requirements within the UK.
Drawing on the resources of the BBC and other major broadcasters, facilities and satellite providers around the world, BBC International is uniquely positioned to provide a one stop shop for all the services required by international and UK broadcasters.
Through working on site at major UK and overseas events that generate both national and international interest, and contributing to meetings and conferences held around the world, BBC International has built a network of key relationships that have been established and cemented over many years.
This, combined with the strength of the BBC brand, means BBC International is the ideal partner for international broadcasters requiring production advice and services in the UK and abroad.
With the added benefit of operating as an independent Business Unit, BBC International is able to work with independent broadcasters and service providers, as well as BBC productions or affiliates.
Get in touch
- email@example.comFor enquiries or to make a booking, please email us