The team which manages BBC Local News Partnerships
The Local News Partnerships team is based at the BBC's Birmingham offices in The Mailbox.
Members of the team take responsibility for the overall management of the project and ensure the efficient delivery of content via the Local Democracy Reporter Service, Shared Data Unit and News Hub.
For general Local News Partnerships enquiries, email email@example.com
Queries specific to the Shared Data Unit can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details for individual members of the Local News Partnerships team can be found within their biographies.
- Matthew BarracloughHead of BBC Local News Partnerships
- Jason GibbinsAssistant Editor: BBC Local News Partnerships
- Pete SherlockAssistant Editor: Shared Data Unit
- Alex HomerSenior Data Journalist: Shared Data Unit
- Paul LynchData Journalist: Shared Data Unit
- Sam FergusonData Journalist: Shared Data Unit
- Rachel MitchellSenior Contract Manager: BBC Local News Partnerships
- Bhavini MistryTeam Assistant: BBC Local News Partnerships
- Chris CarnegyNews Hub Lead