Firefighter hurt in Eyemouth blaze building collapse
A firefighter has been airlifted to hospital after being hurt while dealing with a blaze in the Scottish Borders.
Crews were called to a fire in a greenkeeper's shed at Eyemouth Golf Club at about 0530 BST.
The building was well alight and the firefighter was injured when part of the structure collapsed.
He was taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary with injuries which are not believed to be life-threatening, but it is thought he has a broken leg.
About 35 staff from Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue were called to the Gunsgreenhill course as the shed contained a number of chemicals and pesticides.
Three specialist chemical incident vehicles and two fire service experts were sent, along with four fire appliances and police, ambulance and utility workers.
The firefighter is thought to have been injured after the shed collapsed while he tried to extinguish the blaze.
The flames were put out three hours later and the fire is not believed to be suspicious.