Could a robot do your job?
About 35% of today's jobs are at high risk of being automated in the next two decades, according to new research.
It suggests people doing low-skilled, low-paid jobs, and those earning less than £30,000 are most likely to be replaced by a machine. Find out how your job might be affected.
Rory Cellan-Jones has more details.
- Video: Exactly what is AI?
- Check how likely it is that a robot will replace you
- Timeline: 15 key stops on the long road to AI
- Fantasy robots v real life
- Rory's blog: Why AI matters
- Intelligent Machines special report
14 Sep 2015