Meech family with the hamster
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Hamster gets stuck to its cage after swallowing magnet

A hamster got stuck to its metal cage after swallowing a Spider-Man magnet.

Smurf's owner Kate Meech, from Bugbrooke in Northampton, told BBC Radio 5 live Drive how she returned from a day out to find it suspended above the ground attached to the outside of the cage.

To listen to other Radio 5 live interviews, please visit the Best Bits page.

  • 12 Apr 2012