Family members appeal for the search to continue
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Missing yacht: 'We have to be positive', says sailor's wife

The US Coastguard has said it is resuming the search for four British men missing since their yacht capsized in the Atlantic Ocean on Friday.

It follows a campaign by the men's families after the rescue operation was initially called off on Sunday morning, which had been backed by some of Britain's best known sailors and the Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt.

An online petition has also attracted more than 200,000 signatures.

Cressida Goslin, whose husband Paul is one of the sailors, says the families will not give up hope until the yacht and its life raft are found.

  • 20 May 2014