Manchester fire filmed from inside flat
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Manchester fire filmed from inside flat

Firefighters have been tackling a blaze in a block of flats in Manchester city centre.

The fire service said it started on the ninth floor of a 12-storey block near the Arndale shopping centre, before spreading to other floors.

A spokesman said the blaze was under control and one person had been taken to hospital due to smoke inhalation.

  • 30 Dec 2017
Go to next video: Footage shows fire in Manchester flats