Warning after boy's henna tattoo burns
Media playback is unsupported on your device

Warning after Kent boy's henna tattoo burns

Joe Stuart, six, from Bearsted, Kent, was badly burnt after getting a henna tattoo while on holiday in Crete.

His skin became red and inflamed and he was referred to specialists at a burns unit.

Joe's family are warning other holidaymakers to be careful.

His mother Sally said: "We were really upset because he was in a lot of pain."

  • 16 Jul 2018
Go to next video: Warning over black henna tattoos