10 things we didn't know last week
1. Copper piping may be the cause of bad-hair days.
2. Tunnock's caramel wafers are big in Kuwait where they are known as "boy biscuits".
3. Some Rolls-Royces have branded umbrellas embedded in the door.
4. Dutch is the third most popular language for Wikipedia pages (after English and German).
5. A common smell of old books is a hint of vanilla.
6. Google has patented a walking stick with a camera on top.
7. Dad dancing is now in the Oxford English Dictionary (OED).
8. Clapping is a "social contagion".
9. You can map a room in 3D using echoes.
10. Cabbages reach their vitamin peak at noon.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek