10 things we didn't know last week
1. It's not the "Spending Review", it's the "Spending Round".
2. Plants can do maths.
3. The European Parliament produces a colouring book about "Mr and Mrs MEP".
4. The Queen has no passport.
5. Adult male chimps throw at one-third the speed of a 12-year-old little league baseball pitcher.
6. The shock wave from an asteroid that burned up over Russia in February travelled twice around the globe.
7. Deutsche Telekom uses the slogan "Call & Surf Comfort via Funk".
8. The US's first modern extradition treaty was signed with Ecuador in 1872.
9. Ikea is designing flatpack homes for refugees.
10. A reptile with knobbly growths on its head roamed the desert 260 million years ago.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek