10 things we didn't know last week
1. You can make vegan cheese out of human DNA.
2. The most common surname for doctors in the UK is Khan.
3. Lebanon has a craft beer industry.
4. Man-eating sharks are nine times more likely to kill men than women.
5. David Hockney's dachshund once defecated on the floor of Dennis Hopper's Frank Gehry-designed home, prompting a furious reaction.
6. Monkeys at the top and bottom of the social pecking order have physically different brains.
7. Watching action films makes you eat more.
8. There are £1,500 chickens that are entirely black.
9. The men's apparel market in India is worth nearly $2 billion (£1.2 billion) more than that of women.
10. Archer fish adjust for distance when they spit.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek