10 things we didn't know last week
1. It took 45 minutes to write God Only Knows by the Beach Boys.
2. A Versace dress worn Jennifer Lopez to the 2000 Grammy Awards led to the creation of Google Images.
3. James Bond should have died seven minutes into Skyfall.
4. Gibbons whisper.
5. Divorce papers can be legally served via Facebook in New York.
6. The Brontosaurus might be considered a distinct genus of dinosaur after all.
7. The UK's Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency does not permit the wearing of colanders on heads in driving licence photos, even for religious reasons.
8. Heterosexual men take riskier bets when they see other men who are more attractive than they are.
9. There's a gender-neutral toilet in the White House.
10. North Korean textbooks say Kim Jong Un learned to drive when he was three.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.