The papers: Carney's warning and what the Rich List shows
As ever on a Sunday, few common threads link the press, but a number of papers run with an interview that Bank of England chief Mark Carney gave to Sky News.
"Carney warns of house price risks" is how the Sunday Telegraph headlines, the story.
The paper says Mr Carney is worried about a house-buying boom which has seen prices in London jump by 25% since 2008.
"We don't want to build up another big debt overhand that is going to hurt individuals and is...going to slow the economy," he tells his interviewer.
The Independent says Mr Carney is keen to point out that his home country, Canada, is building twice as many houses as the UK despite having half the population.
The Sunday Times says the BoE governor's intervention increases pressure on George Osborne to curb the government's Help To Buy scheme, which enables people to buy homes with only a 5% deposit on its value.
The paper says the bank is considering various options to quell "soaring property prices" including asking the treasury to cut the coist of properties that could be bought under Help To Buy.
"The nuclear option" the paper writes is imposing a cap on mortgages as a proportion of the property's value, or a borrower's income.
The Mail on Sunday points out that the 112,000 new homes built in Britain last year is still well below the pre-credit crunch figure of 177,000 in 2007.
In a side article, the Mail highlights a practice it says is being investigated by the property ombudsman.
It says "desperate buyers" have been hit by "unexpected fees" ranging from 2 to 2.5% of the property's price when they win a sealed bid property tender.
The charges are "borderline illegal but increasingly widespread" the paper says.
The subjects of the Sunday Times front page story needn't worry about property prices and mortgage fees.
It leads on its annual database of Britain's super-wealthy, the Rich List.
The paper's analysis finds that despite austerity elsewhere, the wealth of the UK's top 1,000 has more than doubled since the crash.
It is now standing at £519bn, and the 15.4% rise the super elite enjoyed in income last year is described as unparalleled by the man who compiles the list.
"The rich have had a phenomenal year, and while some may criticise them, many of these people are at the heart of the economy and their success brings more jobs and wealth for the country," says Philip Beresford.
The paper notes that the wealthiest 64 names have the same net worth as the poorest 30% of the UK's population.
It also notes that a number of dotcom multi-millionaires are still making the list, including the man behind the AO.com appliance retailer, and the people behind massively successful computer games Candy Crush Saga and Grand Theft Auto.
The paper's leader column says if Britain is to succeed it needs "tens of thousands" of people seeking to emulate the Rich List 1,000.
"Britain needs to be seen as a place where success is applauded," it adds.
The way in which wealthy Britons try to safeguard their money has been under the spotlight since revelations that Gary Barlow and other former Take That members had been investing in a scheme which HMRC have ruled is just a "tax shelter".
The Daily Star Sunday now says a scheme under which investors gain tax relief for paying to renovate derelict business properties is being looked into by the government to see whether it is a tax loophole they should close.
The paper says if it is a number of high-profile sports stars who have invested into the scheme could have to "pay back millions of pounds to the taxman".
HMRC said it did not comment on individual cases, but they would "continue to fight schemes which exploit or abuse tax relief".
The Sunday Mirror claims the BBC sports presenter Gabby Logan invested in the same scheme as Mr Barlow and other wealthy celebrities, such as former England football boss Terry Venables.
The Observer leads with a special investigation into claims that allegations of sexual assault in an immigration detention centre were "hidden" from the press and public.
The paper obtained a report made by the government contractor Serco into the allegations. The Pakistani woman who made the allegations says she was assaulted by a company employee at Yarl's Wood detention centre .
The Observer says its lawyers had to win a four-month legal tussle in order to see a copy of the report.
It says the report's contents have "angered lawyers and MPs" who have now seen the document.
Keith Vaz, of the commons home affairs committee, said the case was "shocking" and he would be summoning Serco heads to Parliament to discuss it.
Former director of public prosecutions Ken McDonald said that "in the face of credible allegations" of assault, "Serco carried out an inadequate investigation in secret and then did everything they could to hide the document".
The Observer speaks to other former Yarl's Wood detainees. The unit near Bedford is the UK's largest immigration detention centre for women.
Its interviewees speak of flirting and sexual contact between staff and detainees at Yarl's Wood and The Observer says "something seemed to be going badly wrong" at the centre.
Serco's director at Yarl's Wood told the paper that any sexual contact between residents and staff at Yarl's Wood was "completely unacceptable" and "we take this type of behaviour very seriously".
The company had strict procedures when allegations were made, he added, "including informing the relevant authorities".
The sights of much of Fleet Street are still on Premier League Chief Executive Richard Scudamore, who is accused of sending sexist emails.
The paper interviews the whistleblower in the case, Rani Abraham, a former personal assistant at English football's top organisation.
Ms Abraham tell the paper reading Mr Scudamore's emails left her "humiliated, belittled and disgusted" and she felt "a duty to all women to expose him".
"I'm not some kind of hysterical feminist," she tells the Mirror, "I was just brought up to try to do the right thing."
Elsewhere, the paper claims that the email account that Mr Scudamore says was private and should not have been accessed by Ms Rani, was the same account he used to send a "round-robin" to all the league chairman asking for their support over the matter.
Accusing him of "spin", the Mirror says his future is expected to be decided by an all-male Premier League panel on Monday.
Writing in the Independent on Sunday, Ian Birrell says Mr Scudamore should be sacked over the "sexist and smutty" correspondence.
The emails would be "unacceptable in any modern organisation, let alone in a sport promoting itself to women," he says.
He adds that people running football seem to have "a unique talent for scoring own goals".
The Sunday Telegraph says "senior sources" have told it that Mr Scudamore - who has apologised for the emails - is likely to receive an official warning from the Premier League, rather than being sacked from his £1.8m job.
But it adds that the FA, football's overall regulatory body, could take its own action over the matter.
Football may not be the only institution with an image problem for women, according to the Sunday Times.
"Sexism and sexual harassment" is putting off women from entering local politics, according to a report by equality group The Fawcett Society.
The paper says the society's Daisy Sands told it: "We have found numerous examples of male councillors making sexist, offensive or derogatory remarks."
The content of some of the UK's favourite supermarket ready meals comes in for scrutiny in the papers.
The Sun on Sunday is one of a number of papers which quotes a Which? report that found many supermarket heat-up sweet and sour meals are stacked with sugar.
One store's chicken and rice sweet and sour meal contained 10 teaspoonfuls of sugar - and other retailers' offerings were not far behind, the paper says.
The Sun quotes Richard Lloyd from Which? who says: "It is shocking to find that ready meals contain more sugar than a chocolate bar."
The Sunday Mirror notes that the most sugary meal contained an entire day's recommended intake of sugar.
And the paper says the World Health Organisation is recommending that the maximum sugar allowance is cut by half to help ease the world's obesity crisis.
It is salt in foods that concerns, the Sunday Times.
The paper carried out its own test on "low-salt" baked beans, tomato and brown sauces and found that many of them contained much more salt than their labels claimed.
One supermarket low-salt ketchup had 52% more salt than it should have, the paper says.
The paper continues that experts have said manufacturers "could do more to ensure more accurate labels".
An analyst who carried out the test for the paper says that although the extra amounts of salt were small, they were "significant".
"Some products were spot on, so there is no reason why manufacturers shouldn't be getting this right across the board," he added.
Making people click
Mail: Rare 'mono mono' twins born twice in a week at US hospital
Observer: "Being hit by a woman is not the same as being hit by a man"
Express: Prince Harry teased about Chelsy Davy
People: Lawyers' letter ridicules porn star's claim