A crime-themed TV book club is coming to ITV3 in September, as part of the channel's new crime thriller season.
The Crime Thriller Book Club will feature six titles chosen by Amanda Ross of Cactus TV, who previously created The Richard & Judy Book Club.
"All the titles we've picked are great," Ross said.
"With a wide range of styles to suit every type of crime fan, [it will] hopefully encourage some new readers to the crime thriller genre."
The six books are:
- Trust Your Eyes by Linwood Barclay (Orion)
- Dare Me by Megan Abbott (Picador)
- Bryant and May and the Invisible Code by Christopher Fowler (Transworld)
- The Necessary Death of Lewis Winter by Malcolm Mackay (Pan Books)
- City of Devils by Diana Bretherick (Orion)
- The Scent of Death by Andrew Taylor (Harper Collins)
The book club will be a six-part series which starts on ITV3 on 16 September, and will feature interviews with authors Martina Cole, Nicci French, Harlan Coben, Patricia Cornwell, Wilbur Smith and Frederick Forsyth.
The season builds up to the channel's annual Crime Thriller Awards, which honour TV, books and film and will take place on 24 October at London's Grosvenor House Hotel.