Manchester attack: Take That postpone concerts
Take That have postponed four concerts in Manchester and Liverpool after Monday night's terror attack at Manchester Arena.
Twenty-two people were killed and 64 injured in an attack by a suicide bomber after an Ariana Grande concert.
Take That had been scheduled to perform in Liverpool on Tuesday night, but they cancelled the show "out of respect" for the victims and their families.
Three dates at Manchester Arena have also been postponed.
In a statement, the venue said the group's three concerts scheduled for Thursday, Friday and Saturday would no longer go ahead "due to the tragic events in Manchester and the ongoing police investigation".
Take That's Liverpool concert has now been rescheduled for Friday 26 May.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with you all," the band said in a statement.
"Out of respect to all of the people and their families that were affected by the horrific incident at The Manchester Arena, we have decided to postpone our show tonight in Liverpool."
The group, which currently consists of Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald, went on to cancel three further dates they had planned at Manchester Arena on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
In a statement posted on Twitter, the venue said: "Due to the tragic events in Manchester last night and the ongoing police investigation, the scheduled concerts for Thursday 25, Friday 26 and Saturday 27 May at Manchester Arena have been postponed.
"Further details will be released as soon as possible."
But a Simple Minds gig at Bridgewater Hall in Manchester is set to go ahead as planned later.
Other venues across the UK have been reviewing their security in the light of Monday's tragedy.
The O2 in London, where Ariana Grande is scheduled to perform on Thursday and Friday, issued a statement saying "enhanced security checks" are already in place.
It said: "Security is monitored at all times to ensure the safety of all our visitors and we have a regular dialogue with the UK security services and police.
"We ask all those coming to The O2 to allow extra time for our enhanced security checks."
It is not yet known whether Grande will carry on with her remaining European tour dates.
Neil Walker, general manager of the SSE Arena in Belfast, said "all events are currently proceeding as planned, including this evening's show by Professor Brian Cox.
"We believe in the current circumstances it is important that we continue to operate as normal. We would advise people coming to this evening's event to allow some extra time for additional security measures."
Wembley Arena had a similar message, stating it already had "enhanced security checks" in place and asking members of the public to allow extra time for entry.
Professor Cox will also be appearing there on Friday night.