Scottish independence referendum: The issues EU membership
Latest updates EU membership
Is the Tory Party's commitment to leaving the EU in conflict with its commitment to the United Kingdom?
How the voting works
Just in case you missed our post earlier on, here's an explainer for you on the voting:
- After all songs have been performed, each country will give two sets of points. One set is given by a jury of five music industry professionals, while the other is from viewers at home.
- Viewers can vote by telephone and through the official app but you cannot vote for your own country.
- Once the voting window has closed, the spokespersons in all participating countries will reveal their jury points live on air.
- Next, viewers' points from all participating countries are added up, and revealed from the lowest to the highest.
- This leads to the nail-biting result, which will reveal the winner of the 64th Eurovision Song Contest.
The first minister said she would make her judgement when the deal between Britain and the EU became clear.
Brexit, Scottish independence, Larry the cat...Theresa May has a long to do list as she starts at Number 10.
The fishing industry wants out of the EU in the face of Scottish government efforts to keep the country in, ministers are being told.
Former Labour PM Tony Blair thinks Scotland will leave the Union if the UK votes to break away from the European Union.
The BBC's Glenn Campbell examines the issue of EU membership for an independent Scotland.
Scottish independence would give the nation's profile its biggest ever boost in Europe, First Minister Alex Salmond says.
Continuing to use the pound without a formal currency union could prevent an independent Scotland from joining the EU, it is claimed.
An animation dedicated to Scotland's relationship with the European Union in the referendum on Scottish independence.