This is all from BBC News' live page on the events in Tunis. Before we go, let us remind you of the main facts:
- At least 19 people, including 17 tourists, have been killed in an attack on the Bardo Museum in Tunis.
- A number of people were trapped inside the museum while the attacks went on, and were freed after two hours.
- Tourists from Germany, Poland, Italy and Spain were killed, as well as two Tunisians.
- Two gunmen were killed. Up to three associates may be on the run.
- No group has yet claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Tunisia's President calls the attack "a horrible crime".
- Demonstrators are gathering in central Tunis for an anti-terror protest.
There will be plenty more on events in Tunis elsewhere on the BBC website over the coming hours.