The Politics Live page is closing for the evening, but before we go, here's a brief look-back at the day's main election news.
- David Cameron has criticised as "ill-judged", the suggestion by Ed Miliband that the government's approach to the Libya conflict led in part to the migrant crisis in the Mediterranean
- In a speech on foreign policy, the Labour leader said there'd been a "failure in post-conflict planning" and that the current refugee crisis should have been anticipated
- The Conservatives say that if they win the election, they'll deliver proposals for " English votes for English laws " before their first Budget
- The Scottish National Party says the plans breach an agreement on devolution
- The Lib Dems say there is "a lot of concern" in the financial markets about a minority government
Good night. Join us tomorrow for more Politics Live.