Before the Election Live page closes for the night, here's a brief look back at the main stories of the day:
- The Lib Dems have said an extra £5bn spending on education in England would be a "red line" in any coalition negotiations
- Labour said it would exempt first-time buyers from stamp duty if their homes cost less than £300,000
- David Cameron has said he'll work the hardest he's ever worked to get a Conservative victory
- 5,000 small firms have signed a letter printed in the Daily Telegraph in support of Tory business plans
- The Greens said they would take away the "right-to-buy"
- Nicola Sturgeon has accused the Tories of bullying Ed Miliband into ruling out a coalition with her SNP party