That's it for the politics live page for tonight. Here's a recap of the top stories as Sunday draws to a close:
- David Cameron will pledge tomorrow to "renew a sense of fairness" in society as he addresses Conservative backbenchers for the first time since the election
- Iain Duncan Smith will stay as work and pensions secretary in Mr Cameron's new cabinet. Earlier, it was announced Michael Gove will be justice secretary and Mark Harper chief whip
- Lord Mandelson warned earlier that Labour needs a profound rethink about its future
- Liz Kendall said she wants to replace Ed Miliband as Labour leader, while backbencher Dan Jarvis rules himself out of the race
- SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon called for new tax and welfare powers to be devolved to Scotland as a "priority"
- UKIP's only MP, Douglas Carswell, ruled himself out of the running to replace Nigel Farage as leader