It's been yet another busy day on the campaign trail. Here are the highlights tonight:
- In an interview with the BBC's Andrew Neil, Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson says she was wrong to vote for the so-called bedroom tax while in coalition government
- Ms Swinson was challenged about her personal poll ratings, and what success looked like for the party
- Shadow chancellor John McDonnell said the Labour Party wants to "abolish poverty once and for all"
- Boris Johnson concluded the Nato summit in Watford, saying the alliance is the most successful in history
- The PM also said he backed new taxes for tech giants despite US trade war fears
- The IFS think tank says that, in an independent Scotland, SNP policies could lead to more austerity
- Extinction Rebellion climate protesters stuck themselves to the Lib Dem campaign bus in south London and occupied a Brexit Party office in Grimsby
Join us again on Thursday.