Thanks for joining us for our live coverage of the Oscars (and we're sorry we couldn't blag us all free entry to the after party).
We know what you need most in your life now - a helpful cluster of links to all the rest of our overnight coverage so that you can have a nice enjoyable onward journey to other areas of the BBC News website:
- The Shape of Water and Frances McDormand rule the Oscars
- Why is everyone talking about this red carpet outfit?
- Oscars 2018 pictures: The ceremony
- Oscars 2018 pictures: Red carpet glamour
- Host Jimmy Kimmel takes aim at Harvey Weinstein
- Alternative awards from the ceremony
We'll leave you with our favourite picture from the night - Phantom Thread costume designer Mark Bridges scooting off with Dame Helen Mirren on the jet ski Jimmy Kimmel awarded him for successfully delivering the shortest acceptance speech of the ceremony.
(There's a sentence we've never written before.)
We'll see you next year.