- Bournemouth defender Tyrone Mings and Manchester United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic have been charged with violent conduct following two incidents during Saturday's 1-1 draw at Old Trafford
- Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust is to face prosecution over alleged failings at a mental health unit
- Dozens of jobs are set to be axed at a troubled academy school that has recently been rated inadequate by Ofsted and seen its principal resign
- Southampton, the biggest cruise port in Europe, has no way of monitoring air pollution generated by emissions from the largest ships in the world
- A birthday card which has been passed between a father and daughter for 33 years has gone missing in the post
- Manchester United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Bournemouth defender Tyrone Mings have until 18:00 GMT on Tuesday to reply to a charge of violent conduct by the Football Association
- New signing Martín Caceres could make his first appearance in a Southampton shirt tonight - he's in the Under 23 squad to face Chelsea at St Marys
- Eastleigh Director of Football Richard Hill says shouting and screaming at his players, who are still without a win this year, won't help them
- In cricket, Hampshire legspinner Mason Crane has been included in the New South Wales squad
Officers investigating a double stabbing in Southsea are trying to trace two men who may be able to help with the investigation.Copyright: Google
A 50-year-old man received life-threatening injuries and a 31-year-old man sustained serious injuries. after being found in Somers Road (pictured) with stab wounds on Friday.
Two men were seen running away from the scene at the time of the assault. They are described as mixed-race/black, in their 20s and wearing tracksuits.
A 35-year-old woman, from Portsmouth, and a 26-year-old woman, from Southsea, were arrested in connection with the attack and have been bailed until 26 April, police said .
Officers are investigating after a woman was grabbed and dragged to the floor in Leigh Park woodland by a man she did not know.
It happened as the woman, in her 30s, was walking through Great Copse Woods between High Lawn Way and Middle Park Way.
She did not suffer any injuries and the man, who is described as white, in his 30s, with short hair or balding, then fled the scene on foot, Hampshire Constabulary said .
He was wearing a light blue hooded top, blue jeans, and yellow Timberland shoes, the force added.
Surviving Germans who fought in Tiger tanks during World War Two have spoken of their experiences ahead of an exhibition at Bovington Tank Museum in Dorset.Copyright: Wilhelm Fischer/Tank Museum
The men have revealed how they felt superior to other soldiers, received special packages from Hitler and sang songs about how they would fight to victory or die, the museum said.
But they also described the horrific realities of tank warfare, witnessing concentration camp victims and nightmares they still suffer from.
The Tiger Tank Collection exhibition, which opens on 6 April and is supported by World of Tanks, will include the museum’s own Tiger 1, two King Tigers and Jagdtiger, along with the Elefant.Copyright: Wilhelm Fischer/Tank MuseumQuote Message: Every month I got four packages from Adolf Hitler; they had chocolate in, cigarettes, sausage, we even got cured sausage every now and then. It was only the tanks. The infantry didn’t get anything, they just lay in the mud. from Wilhelm Fischer German Tiger Tank veteran
Manchester United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Bournemouth defender Tyrone Mings have been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association following a clash during Saturday's 1-1 draw.Copyright: reu
"The players were involved in two separate incidents in or around the 44th minute which were not seen by the match officials at the time but caught on video," said an FA statement.
Deliberate elbowing and stamping are both red card offences, so would result in three-match bans if either Ibrahimovic or Mings were found guilty. However, Mings could face an increased ban for his offence.
The FA statement added: "Furthermore, the FA has submitted a claim that the standard punishment that would otherwise apply for the misconduct committed by the Bournemouth defender is 'clearly insufficient'."
Condor Ferries are putting on extra Condor Liberation sailings tomorrow to deal with those unable to travel today due to the weather.
This will involve changes to other routes. The Rapide will also operate an additional service to St Malo.
More on the Condor website .
The pair clashed during the 1-1 draw between their sides on Saturday when Mings, 23, landed on the United forward's head with his studs.
Moments later, Ibrahimovic caught Mings in the face with his elbow at a corner.
Both the players have until 18:00 GMT on Tuesday, 7 March to reply to the charge.
Manchester United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Bournemouth's Tyrone Mings have been charged by the Football Association with alleged violent conduct.
More on this in a mo...
Dan Downs, Weather Forecaster
Leaders of six of the county's existing nine councils have written to the government to support the creation of new unitary authorities for the east and west of Dorset.
The plan was rejected by Christchurch, Purbeck and East Dorset councils.
It would see one unitary authority covering Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole and a second authority for East Dorset, North Dorset, Purbeck, West Dorset, Weymouth and Portland.