- Poole lake search after wet clothes found
- Dorset school funding 'disastrous'
- Dog dies in blaze at kennels
- Island's floating bridge up for sale
- Reaction after Saints loss to United
- Southampton manager Claude Puel says he would like to see video technology used for offside after Manolo Gabbiadini's disallowed goal in the 3-2 EFL Cup final defeat by Manchester United
- Bournemouth's cushion above the bottom three could be cut to four points tonight if Leicester get anything at home to Liverpool
- Portsmouth manager Paul Cook says it's fine for supporters to start getting excited by recent results but he needs to keep his feet on the ground - his team narrowed the gap between themselves and promotion rivals Carlisle to three points at the weekend
- Eastleigh's director of football Richard Hill says his immediate priority is to instil some team spirit back into the Spitfires camp
A man from Poole has been charged in connection with the sale of fake car airbags.
Robert Czernik, of Blackbird Close, was charged with selling goods likely to be mistaken for a registered trade mark.
The 35-year-old has been bailed and is due to appear at City of London Magistrates Court next month.
- A man from Poole has been charged in connection with the sale of "dangerous" fake car airbags
- A dog has died in a fire in a workshop and kennels at a house in Dorset
- Funding for secondary schools in Dorset is "a disaster", according to one of the county's head teachers
- The launch of a new chain ferry has been delayed because engineers are waiting for a low enough tide to complete a slipway
Some showers are are likely overnight and could be wintry at times, mainly over high ground.
It will be much colder than recent nights, with a widespread frost and risk of ice forming on untreated surfaces.Copyright: BBC
It will remain unsettled tomorrow, with rain possible throughout the day.
It will be slightly milder than today but very windy at times, particularly near the coast.Copyright: BBC
For a full 10-day forecast, visit the BBC Weather site.
M3 Surrey southbound severe accident, between J4 for A331 and J4A for A327.
M3 Surrey - One lane closed and slow traffic on M3 southbound between J4, A331 (Camberley) and J4a, A327 (Farnborough), because of an accident.
To report traffic and travel incidents dial 0330 123 0184 at any time
A lake in Poole has been searched by police, after wet clothes and personal items were found nearby.
It is believed the items discovered at Upton Country Park belong to missing 27-year-old Samuel Hicks, from the town.Copyright: Mike Faherty
BBC Weather Watchers
Thanks to BBC Weather Watchers "Thundersnow", Yvonne and "Yarrells" for their pictures of shimmering sunlight over Shanklin on the Isle of Wight, New Forest ponies in Hampshire and raindrops in Upton, Dorset.Copyright: ThundersnowCopyright: YvonneCopyright: Yarrells
A family dog called Boggy died when fire broke out in a kennel.
Several dogs were rescued from the blaze in outbuildings at Culliford Way, Littlemoor, on Sunday evening but Dorset and Wiltshire Fire Service said one of the dogs - Boggy - did not survive.Copyright: Dorset Fire & Rescue
Two crews from Weymouth were called at 23:53 GMT and the fire, thought to have been caused by a wood burner, was out by 01:30.