That's all from me today, but we're back on Monday morning from 0800.
Your news, sport and weather updates will continue through the evening.
Before I go, let's have a look at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning:
- The economy,adult social care and security were some of the issues discussed at a special election debate programme hosted by BBC Radio Humberside
- A train is being named after the former England football manager - Graham Taylor, who grew up in Scunthorpe
- Jordan Harrison, aged 17, from Bridlington has been named Britain's young fisherman of the year
- More than 720,000 visits were made to the Maritime Museum in Hull during the two month display of ceramic poppies
- A new statue (pictured) to commemorate the Hull born musician Mick Ronson has been unveiled