That's it from me today, but we'll be back at 08:00 on Monday morning with all the latest news, sport, travel and weather from East Yorkshire and northern Lincolnshire.
Before I go, here are five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning:
- The future of plans for a new stadium in Scunthorpe are in doubt
- New signs go up to stop drivers taking risks near the Humber Bridge
- The mysterious link between Grimsby and the assasination of JFK
- Goldie will present the Turner Prize in Hull in December
- And Kyle Edmund takes a step closer to the Vienna Open final
Have a great weekend.