That's all from me for today.
We'll be back on Monday with all the latest news, sport, travel and weather from 08:00.
Have a wonderful weekend and before I go, here are five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning:
- Volunteers could be used to patrol ports on the Humber and along the coast as the Border Force becomes increasingly stretched.
- Plans to create a glass lift and viewing platform on the Humber Bridge is in doubt.
- Prank takeaway orders are costing firms in Grimsby and Cleethorpes money, according to Humberside Police
- There are plans to turn a former church in Hull into a new community centre
- A campaign has begun to find the owner of an old photograph found on the floor of a supermarket in Barton-upon-Humber