The top stories across Lincolnshire today include:
- New ambulances will be added to fleets in our region after a £12.5m investment
- Protesters have handed over a 60,000-signature petition to Downing Street protesting the overnight closure of Grantham's A&E
- Firefighters are putting out another warning after dealing with a grass fire the size of six tennis courts in Lincoln
- A lifeguard has saved three people, including a child, who were rescued at sea in Skegness
- The roads have been gritted in Lincoln because of melting tarmac.
Updates on breaking news will continue through the weekend.