Well that's the end of the middle of the week everybody, we'll be back from tomorrow at 8:00am but for now I'm going to leave you with five things we didn't know this morning:
- The Home Office says one of the 13 people detained at Cranwell under suspicion of entering the country illegally was a child.
- Peaks Parkway confirmed as preferred choice for new Grimsby Town stadium site.
- A Spalding man has been cleared of historic sex abuse charges
- It's hoped the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight's Lancaster bomber, Thumper, will return to the skies this weekend after engine repairs.
- "Winkle Wood" is apparently too risque for a Lincolnshire street name.
Have a good evening.