That's all for our live updates for this week, but do keep checking back with the BBC news website for breaking news over the weekend.
I'll leave you with five things we didn't know this morning:
- A fire at Boston's Pilgrim Hospital caused 25 patients to be moved and nine staff to be treated for smoke inhalation
- A paedophile rugby coach from Woodhall Spa has been jailed for three years after a police sting
- Work on Lincoln's bus station has begun in earnest
- The last Dambuster says we should support the IBCC, not a campaign to get him a knighthood
- Paddington Bear is in Skegness, giving unusually hard stares...